Eric L. Bolves, Attorney At Law
Eric has practiced law since 1983 in the areas of Business, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability. He has been appointed as Attorney Ad Litem by Judges in over 1,500 foreclosure cases over the last 15 years and has filed over 4,500 bankruptcies for business and individuals since 1988. Eric speaks Spanish fluently.
Areas of practice include Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure and Real Estate.
* Practice before the Administrative Law Court of the Social Security Administration since 1998.
* Admitted to practice by the Florida Supreme Court May 27, 1983.
* Admitted to practice by the United States District Court July 26, 1983.
Books Written: Grandma's Recipe For Debt Free Living (2009),
The Halt Foreclosure Manual (2008)
Florida Bar Approved Continuing Legal Education Instructor
* Bankruptcy 101: Critical Issues and Chapter 13 Plan: February 2012, Orlando, Jacksonville and Ft. Lauderdale.
* Free and Low-Cost Legal Tech for Your Law Practice: January 2012, National Webinar
* iPhone and iPad Applications for the iParalegal: January 2012, National Webinar
* Social Security Disability Boot Camp: December, 2011, Nationwide Webinar.
* Going Paperless and Beyond: Attorneys Guide to a Mobile Law Practice: November 2011, Nationwide Webinar.
* Consumer Bankruptcy 101: Practice, Petition and the Plan: October 2011, Ft Lauderdale and Jacksonville.
* Social Security Disability Basics: June 2011, Orlando
* Bankruptcy 7 & 13 Completing Petition and Plan: June 2011, Orlando
* 2011 Divorce and Bankruptcy Update: March, 2011 Orlando
* Social Security Disability Boot Camp: March, 2011, Orlando and Tampa.
* Real Property Foreclosure: A Step-by-Step Workshop: How Bankruptcy Changes The Landscape: February, 2011, Jacksonville.
* Florida Foreclosures and Workouts: January, 2011, Orlando and Tampa
* Handling a Social Security Disability Case: 2009 – 2010, Tampa, Orlando, West Palm, Miami
* Social Security Disability Topics: 2002 – 2005, state-wide.
Organizations and Affiliations
· Florida Bar Association
· National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
· National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees. Former Member
· National Aviation Safety Foundation. Founding Director and Legal Counsel.
· Florida Association of Flight Instructors, Founding Director and Legal Counsel.
· Juris Doctor. University of Florida Law School. March 21, 1981. Honors in Legal Writing.
· Juris Doctor Certificate in Latin American Studies, University of Florida. Founder and first recipient, March 21, 1981.
· Mexican Legal Studies, Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City July 18, 1979.